How Google updates and changes will effect the future of SEO
Over the last few weeks Google has made some big changes that are designed to steer people away from the traditional tactical approach to SEO, and drive them toward taking a more strategic approach.
We found a really informative article that highlights the 6 major Google changes, and how they will influence the future of SEO.
The article is written by Eric Enge, an author at searchenginewatch.com. The topics covered in the article are well laid out, clearly explained and easy to absorb.
Eric Enge covers important details about the the future of seo and internet marketing.
- Keyword data ‘(Not Provided)’
- No PageRank Update Since February
- Hummingbird & conversational search queries
- The impact of Google+ on search
- Authorship and why your authority matters
- The importance of In-Depth Articles
It’s a long, in-depth educational article that will help you to prioritize and understand what you need to focus on to continue ranking well in Google as the dependency on keywords fades away.
You can read the full article here.
This is such an important subject that we thought you would like to see what other people are saying about it too. Check out these additional articles on SEO and Business Branding to get the full picture:
- Securing the Future of SEO: Global Brands & 5 ‘(Not Provided)’ Solutions
- The Future of SEO and What it Means for Inbound Marketing [SlideShare]
- The Future of SEO – 2013 edition
What do you think? What advice or input can you share to add to the conversation? After all your comments and experience will add to the reservoir of helpful information our readers can find here.
Thanks for taking the time to contribute. We appreciate it.
(P.S. please remember to like and +1 our post. It only takes a second)